Fancy getting your hands on the sold out Ultimate Loot Edition of Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360? Of course you do!
And MCV is here to help. All you need do is pop over to our Facebook page and leave a hilarious caption on the chosen Borderlands 2 screenshot. Amuse us the most and the booty is yours.
The Loot Edition retailed for 99.99 at launch, but is now sold out across the country and is fetching far more than that.
The SKU – which is huge, incidentally – is chock-a-block with goodies. The lucky winner will find the following inside the box:
- Replica Borderlands loot chest
- Authentic Marcus bobblehead packed in a vending machine box
- Field notes from Sir Hammerlock
- Creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart
- Comic book download
- Four stickers
- Inside the Vault hardbound book
- Exclusive steelbook case
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- A copy of the game for Xbox 360
Please note that this competition is restricted to UK and Northern Ireland residents only.
UPDATE: We also have a copy ofXCOM: Enemy Unknown for PS3 up for grabs! Click here to enter.