The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of senior narrative designer on Bigpoint’s upcoming browser MMO Game of Thrones.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact our sales executive Charlotte Nangle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Senior narrative designer – Bigpoint
Join our design team at Bigpoint Berlin and craft amazing worlds with your words! We’re seeking a talented designer to bring their passion for narrative to our live and in-development games.
You’ll work closely with one of the most passionate design teams on the planet to ensure the quality and uniqueness of our narrative. In an average week, your work might range from creating NPCs for PVE systems to implementing complex branching dialogue based on Game of Thrones.
- You write compelling English quest content, dialogue, item descriptions, and other in-game text
- You design characters, quests, region backgrounds, and narrative systems
- You champion narrative systems and ideas to other designers & artists
- You provide feedback, mentorship, and editorial assistance for narrative design team
- You are responsible for consistency & quality of all texts in and around our games
For more details and to apply, click here.