The brand new Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of lead programmer at Taiwan-based developer Chameleon Games.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
Lead Programmer – Chameleon Games
A truly unique title for high-end PCs and PlayStation 4!
Do you want to try life in a bustling and exotic East-Asian city while working on an imaginative indie game together with world-class talent?
Our goal is to create a 3D-action platformer with excellent control mechanics that takes you through beautiful and atmospheric natural environments.
Come join us in Taiwan, an island in between China and Japan. Live an adventure and create an adventure!
- Game development production experience
Excellent at writing high-quality game code
- Specialized in either gameplay programming or 3D graphics/shaders
- Computer science degree or equivalent, excellent at C++
- Strong 3D maths skills and excellent understanding of 3D game programming
- Passionate about games
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and disciplined
- Released games or projects that show your programming skills
For more details and to apply, click here.