London Games Conference will return on November 19th – and you can book tickets now at a £100 saving.
This year’s LGC will focus on video. The acceleration of video as a platform for promoting and selling games has been breathtaking. New tools for production and sharing of video content have delivered huge audiences – with solid sales results.
And video is still evolving, with new channels, new commercial models, new talent and new challenges.
So LGC 2015 will focus on how video it can be used to drive game sales.
Our speakers and panel discussions will look at it from all angles:
- How to design games with shareable moments
- The ethics of working with influencers on video platforms
- Best practice for video across console, mobile and PC
- The legacy of broadcast television – is the audiences still worth having
- The rise of eSports and what you can do to capitalise on the audiences
- What makes a great video games trailer
- How you can drive views of your video assets
And more to be announced.
Our first speaker announcement is later this week. Chairman James Binns returns for a fourth year and the event promises chances to connect, learn and gain actionable insights
You can book your tickets now HERE, with early bird prices (until October 19th) at just £149 – after which tickets go up to £249.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Conor Tallon at email@example.com or call him on 01992 535646.
If you’re interested in speaking at the event, contact MCV editor Christopher Dring at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01992 535646.