Nintendo will again travel to over a dozen malls scattered throughout the US to showcase its latest wares available for the holiday season.
Running from November 23rd through December 20th, the company will have demo kiosks set up in 16 locations. Games that will be on display include Super Mario Maker, Yo-Kai Watch, The Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes, Splatoon, and more.
The latest amiibo figures will also be on hand, plus giveaways, gift guides, and on-site staff to provide gift recommendations.
Nintendo ran a similar tour across US mall locations last holiday season as well. Perhaps this is the start of an annual tradition for the firm.
Here’s where the kiosks can be found starting next Monday:
- South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Stonebriar Centre in Frisco, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center in Denver, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Oaks in Thousand Oaks, California
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia