Online streaming service NOW TV has backed the 2016 eSports Industry Awards.
The firm is the latest big name to join the November 21st event, which also includes support from Gfinity and MCV.
Paul Sweeney, Director Sales & Marketing NOW TV comments: We’re extremely proud to be supporting the eSports Industry Awards to help recognise achievements seen over the past 12 months. With an exceptional line up of awards, we look forward to celebrating all the finalists and winners on November 21st.”
The first eSports Industry Awards will take place in London. Hosted by Radio 1’s Julia Hardy and Gadget Show’s Jason Bradbury, the ceremony will celebrate the international eSports business achievements.
The 18 categories are:
* Best Streaming Platform
* eSports Commercial Partner of theYear
* eSports Team of the Year
* Best Live Event
* 2016 Shoutcaster of the Year
* eSports Rookie of the Year
* New eSports Game of the Year
* Best Hardware
* Streamer of the Year
* Best eSports Coverage Website 2016
* eSports Photographer of the Year
* eSports Journalist of the Year
* UK eSports Player of the Year
* Console Player of the Year
* PC Player of the Year
* eSports Publisher of the Year
* eSports Game of the Year
* eSports Personality of the Year
An international judging panel consisting of respected professionals from a cross section of the eSports industry including ex-players, media and broadcasters will then determine the overall winners in most of the Categories. Some awards will be subject to a public vote.