This week’s MCV is now available to download – and it is jam-packed with great features, including an extensive interview with Square Enix CEO, Yoichi Wada.
In this 72-page edition, you’ll also find analysis on Kickstarter, Steam, Ubisoft’s digital plans and Tekken.
We’ve listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribeor click here to buy an individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
• Ubisoft and its digital masterplan
• HMV on its plan to rule the London West End
• UK games market at an all-time low. Again.
• CentreSoft turns 30
• INTERVIEW: Square Enix’s Yoichi Wada and Phil Rogers on its new cloud gaming dream
• DATA: What retail can learn from Steam’s success
• How Kickstarter is breathing new life into classic IP
• Why Rocksmith can thrive where Rock Band and Guitar Hero failed
• FRANCHISE FOCUS: Tekken
• Plus! Previews of Medal of Honor Warfighter, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Dance Central 3, seven pages of in-depth charts, release dates, off the records and the new, terrifying, Resident Evil 6 trailers