EA’s Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix has retained its top spot in the ChartTrack All Formats top 40 for the third week in a row.
The action title is followed by Nintendo’s More Brain Training in two and Activision’s Shrek The Third in three – which also both hold their position from last week’s chart.
The only new entry in the top ten is Nintendo’s Mario Party 8, which debuts at five despite some units of the game being recalled by Nintendo this week.
And there’s more good new for the Japan firm elsewhere in the chart, with Wii Play climbing two places to four and the original Brain Training leaping up from ten to six.
The full top ten reads:
1) Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix (PS2, PS3, PSP, 360, Wii, DS, Xbox 360, GBA) EA
2) More Brain Training (DS) Nintendo
3) Shrek The Third (Wii, DS, PC, 360, PS2) Activision
4) Wii Play (Wii) Nintendo
5) Mario Party 8 (Wii) Nintendo
6) Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training (DS) Nintendo
7) POTC: At World’s End (PS2, Wii, 360, PSP, DS, PS3) Disney
8) The Darkness (360, PS3) 2K Games
9) Cooking Mama (DS, Wii) 505 Games
10) Forza Motorport 2 (360) Microsoft