After spending two weeks at second spot in the ChartTrack All Formats Top 40, Activision’s Transformers: The Game has finally secured first place at the third attempt, usurping Nintendo’s Pokemon Diamond in the process.
However, it’s still good news for Nintendo – the firm increases its stranglehold on the Top Ten this week, capturing seven of the available places. And if you count 505 Games’ DS and Wii title Cooking Mama, it leaves only two spots for non-Nintendo exclusive games.
The ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten in full:
1. Transformers: The Game (Activision)
2. Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)
3. Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo)
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (EA)
5. Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
7. Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Nintendo)
8. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
9. Mario Party 8 (Nintendo)
10. Cooking Mama (505 Games)