Thanks to a Wii and DS hardware stock boost there are five DS and Wii exclusives in this week’s ELSPA/ChartTrack all format chart. Alongside best seller Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, DS’ duo of Brain Training titles, Super Mario Galaxy and Wii Play make up half the top ten – a sterling performance from Nintendo formats.
Former number one Call of Duty 4 drops one place and 19 per cent in sales to number two, while the only title not to suffer a loss in sales is EA’s The Simpsons Game.
ALL FORMATS CHART FOR WEEK ENDING 19/01/08:
1. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 360, (Activision)
3. The Simpsons Game (EA)
4. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
5. More Brain Training (Nintendo)
6. Assassin’s Creed (Ubisoft)
7. FIFA ’08 (EA)
8. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo)
9. Guitar Hero III: Legends (Activision)
10. Wii Play (Nintendo)