After launching in the US yesterday, Nintendo has announced that eight WiiWare titles will become available to European consumers when the online service arrives in the territory next week.
The service launched this week in the US with six games – and back in Japan in March with nine.
It will hit Europe on May 20th with a different line-up to both regions:
• Dr. Mario & Germ Buster (Nintendo, Puzzle, 1–4 players, 3+ PEGI)
• Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix, Simulation, 1 player, 7+)
• LostWinds (Frontier, Platform Adventure, 1–2 players, 7+)
• Pirates: The Key of Dreams (Oxygen Interactive, Action, 1-4 players, 3+)
• Pop (Nnooo, Puzzle/Shooter, 1-4 players, 3+)
• Star Soldier R (Hudson Soft, Shooter, 1 player, 7+)
• Toki Tori (Two Tribes, Puzzle / Platform, 1–2 players, 3+)
• TV Show King (Gameloft, Trivia, TV Quiz, 1–4 players, 3+)
No European pricing details have been confirmed, but US and Japanese WiiWare titles range in cost from 500-1500 Wii Points.
Thanks to Next-Gen.biz for the info.