Our bumper 88-page Gamescome edition of MCV is now available digitally.
This week’s edition is filled with content, including interviews with two senior Activision execs, plus a closer analysis of Grid 2, Resident Evil 6 and Tom Raider.
That’s on top of the latest charts data from Chart-Track, the PlayStation Network, Steam, Apple and iOS.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to buy an individual issue.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
• A five-page guide to Gamescom, with hall plans, maps and exhibitors list
• The biggest news stories on the UK games market, Smart TVs, London’s new studios, changes to E3, Grid 2 and Tomb Raider
• INTERVIEW: Activision’s Peter Hepworth and Michael Sportouch
• The GMA finalists are finally revealed
• We investigate Square Enix’s bid to re-launch Final Fantasy XIV
• Capcom and why Resident Evil 6 could be the franchises’ biggest game to-date
• Kantar Worldpanel publish the latest data that shows younger gamers are spending more
• TERRITORY REPORT: The German games sector
• Previews for FIFA 13, Damage Inc and The Walking Dead Season 2 DVD
• Plus, the latest trailers for Grid 2, Resident Evil 6 and Tales of Graces f