Skyrim has skyrocketed back to the top of Steam’s best sellers chart, thanks to a major discount promotion over this past weekend.
Skyrim’s Legendary Edition took the lead position, while the standard edition filled the fifth spot.
Last week’s winner Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition fell to third, while Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and DayZ also continued to sell well – finishing in second and fourth respectively.
Here’s the full list:
- Skyrim – Legendary Edition
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Civilization: Beyond Earth
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth