Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the October issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
You can also pick up a free copy at Casual Connect Europe, which takes place between February 21st and 22nd.
The latest issue features:
• TV superstar Jonathan Ross explains why he’s opened his own games development studio
• Our in depth analysis of the games sector jobs market offers insight and advice for employers and job hunters alike
• Our annual Develop Salary Survey
• We take a visit to Hamburg, a burgeoning games development hub in Germany
• Some of Autodesk’s most experienced staff tell us how a tour of the world’s creative industries will impact the tools they make
• Industry luminaries ponder the impact of the Nvidia Shield, Xi3 Piston ‘Steam Box’ and PlayJam Gamestick
• Rightware’s Kanzi UI solution goes under the Develop microscope
• All you need to know about the Dare to be Digital 2013 contest
• Unreal Engine 3’s role in Devil May Cry explored
• And our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry