Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is top of the UK charts once again.
Sales of the stealth blockbuster declined 78 per cent week-on-week. According to GfK Chart-Track, the average decline in sales Week One to Week Two this year has been 67 per cent.
Nintendo’s Super Mario Maker debuts in second place, and is the fourth best-selling Week One Wii U title to date, below Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros and Nintendo Land.
Last week’s No.2, Warner Bros, Mad Max falls to No.3, with sales dipping 66 per cent week-on-week.
Meanwhile, Sony’s new Tearaway title, Tearaway Unfolded, debuted at No.33 in the charts.
Here is the software Top Ten for the week ending September 12th:
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Konami)
2. Super Mario Maker (Nintendo)
3. Mad Max (Warner Bros)
4. Disney Infinity 3.0 (Disney)
5. Until Dawn (Sony)
6. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Microsoft)
7. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
8. LEGO Jurassic World (Warner Bros)
9. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
10. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)