This week we've picked a diverse range of vacancies from across Europe
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 02.09.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we launched our special month-long offer to advertise a job on Develop for just £50.
The response has been great, meaning that picking just the top five is tricky – so if you’re hungry for new job be sure to visit our Jobs Page.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Senior Designer (Sci-fi MMO) / Fishlabs / Germany / Click here
2) UI Artist / Jagex / UK / Click here
3) Various vacancies / Criterion / UK / Click here
4) Programmer / Stainless Games / UK / Click here
5) Tester / Jagex / UK / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
Liverpool's Mayor Steve Rotheram has announced that he intends to develop a new generation of video game creators in the region